ALWAYS CARRY A FIRST AID KIT WITH YOU!
Suggestions for the contents of a first aid kit:
- Activated Charcoal (use only if instructed by Poison Control Center)
- Adhesive Tape
- Antiseptic Ointment
- Alcohol swabs, individually wrapped
- Band-Aids (assorted sizes)
- Cold Pack
- Disposable Gloves
- Gauze Pads and Roller Gauze (assorted sizes)
- Hand Cleaner
- Plastic Bags
- Scissors and Tweezers
- Small Flashlight and Extra Batteries
- Syrup of Ipecac (use only if instructed by Poison Control Center)
- Triangular Bandage
- Burnaid gel
- Snake Bite kit
- Disposable emergency blanket
- Instant Cold pack
- Instant Hot pack
Anti-diarrhea medication, Tylenol ( fever reducer), Ibuprofen (Nuprin, Motrin, Advil) inflammation reduction, sprains bruises, etc, Benadryl for mild allergic reactions, Epinephrine in the form of an Epi Pen to treat more serious allergic reactions that might otherwise be fatal.
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR OWN MEDICATION!